Apply for a gun permit

Concealed handgun and pistol purchase permits are issued by the Buncombe County Sheriff's Office. Find out how to apply.

Get an animal permit

Keeping 7 or more animals, keeping bees, fowl, or livestock such as goats, horses, ponies, and exotic pets require permits.

Pay your water bill

How to pay your water bill, with convenient online, automatic draft, mail or in person options.